The London IP Summit is an annual meeting platform for IP regulators, policy makers, Board-level IP managers, as well as patent experts and investors in a dialogue designed to address and to discuss best practices and solutions to enhance global, regional and national patent management strategies.
Mr. Karimullah Adeni, Managing Partner - Ali & Associates attended the event as a speaker on THE IMPORTANCE OF DEVELOPING BALANCED AND SUSTAINABLE IP STRATEGY.
- 3CX (Cloud, Content and Communications)
- Gaming IP & Technology
- IP governance in a globalised world
- IP strategy – a proxy for sustainability
- Building IP monetization strategy to align with corporate growth
- Pressures on generating high yielding IP portfolios
- IP Enforcement-challenges and trends IP as an asset class.IP assets – the new route to corporate finance
- New and innovative strategies for protecting your IP - risk, integrity and security. Understanding the complexities of the IP ecosystem
- IP transactions and update on future deal flow
- The digital debate - a focus on software IP